Welcome! Our "little church with a big heart" exists to spread the Good News! Jesus Christ has died for the sins of the world! Rejoice and learn His ways for a fulfilling life!
While we meet the needs of our members and help those in our community, we are strengthened by the love of God.
We worship together as a community of believers. We support one another’s values and beliefs. We nurture the faith of our members in a variety of ways including education programs for all ages. We invite you to come and worshp with us.
1008 Harrison City-Export Road
PO Box 425
Harrison City, PA 15636
May 29, 1887: The First Reformed Church of Harrison City was created with 87 members
September 21, 1890: John Lauffer, Sr. donated the land on which the new church was built
September 19, 1891: The church was completed and free of debt
April 1, 1893: Yoked with Denmark Manor
December 31, 1906: Construction of the parsonage began and completed in 1907
2007: Celebrated the 120th anniversary of the church, with 140 members
.Rev. John Titus, Minister